What’s better than twinkling lights around the holidays. They add such a festive touch not to mention we all look better by their soft glow!
I love battery operated lights but they are a pain to turn on and off, especially when they are in hard to reach spots.
I’ve found a solution …
This pair of affiliate Remote Controlled, Battery Powered, Copper Wire LED Fairy Lights (they’re even waterproof for use outside)!
I love them so much that I created my Christmas coffee table around them.
Watch this super short video with my tips and tricks and to see them twinkle at night.
How to Make Christmas Fairy Jars
- Gather your favorite glass apothecary jars (I like using a variety of shapes and heights – I found mine at HomeGoods)
- Add batteries into these remote control, battery operated, copper wire string lights
- Place battery packs at the bottom of glass jars
- Cover packs with “snow” (table salt, sugar or epsom salts)
- Arrange wire lights in the jar
- Use your remote control and have fun choosing from eight different settings
It’s so much fun to watch the lights sparkle at night. I think this would make the most amazing centerpiece too.
The lights can be used on wreaths, mantels, Christmas trees – anywhere you need a warm glow.
See more of my Under $25 Christmas Home Decor Guide here