It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
I’ve had the pleasure of visiting the Martha Stewart offices many times but this Christmas event was so much fun that I had to share with you.
So many fun, colorful and festive Christmas ideas that Martha made right in front of us and it was streamed live on Facebook (you can even see me in the video asking Martha her favorite hostess gift to bring to a party).
Don’t miss the end of the post where I’ve rounded up my favorites and if you see something you like, you can shop the look.
Here are some of my fave Martha Stewart Christmas decorating ideas…
The kissing balls were so cute. Just cover a styrofoam ball in shatter resistant ornaments and voila. Or you can buy a pre-made ball here.
It was a real JOY to be there and loved the glittery berry wreath and festive stockings.
I am in love with these huge metal bows and need one for my front door (comes in silver too).
Love this little DIY Christmas village wreath.
I was asked to craft along with Martha! My bow making skills can’t compare to hers but hey, I’m a work in progress.
The perfect ending to the day …
I had fun with old friends, met some new ones and was inspired to run home and deck my own halls.
Shop the Look
1) Snowflake Tree Skirt – Love the huge white snowflakes trimming this festive skirt.
2) Offset Wreath – LOVE this unique wreath using different types of faux greenery.
3) Striped Stocking – So cute!
4) Plaid Stocking – Perfect hung as a pair with the striped stocking.
5) Huge Metal Bow – My FAVORITE! Fun alternative to a wreath for the front door (comes in silver too).
6) Pre-Lit Tabletop Tree – LED lights on this lifelike little tree.
7) Ornament Wreath – So fun and reminds me of vintage ornament wreaths but not as fragile.
8) Sparking Pine Tree with Pinecones – I have this tree and love it! It has the perfect amount of glittered flocking, is pre-lit and takes just minutes to put up plus it’s on sale and comes with a storage bag.
9) Kissing Ball – Pucker up under this festive ball.
10) Glitter Berry Wreath – Part of the “JOY” sign in the post. Beautiful!
11) 101 Pack Ornaments – Fill an entire tree with one bucket of ornaments or make your own ornament garland.
Don’t miss my Favorite Christmas Decor for Under $20 HERE.
P.S. Watch the Martha video here.
P.P.S. Check out more pics from the event on Martha’s blog here.
P.P.P.S. Happy Birthday to my twin girls who turn 16 today! They are growing into the most beautiful young ladies – both inside and out. I adore them and can’t believe the time has flown by so quickly.