Here’s the run down on what happened here in April.
Whew – I’m exhausted just reading this!
1) I welcomed 2 guests:
2) Some super cinchy projects were featured – here.
3) Used flower frogs to show off family photos – here.
4) Had a few stellar Fab Friday Finds:
What the heck is that? – here.
My $6 Score! – here.
I couldn’t believe what $20 bought me! – here.
5) I received a cute little gift in the mail – here.
6) My vintage gnomes came out to play in the garden – here.
7) Entrance vestibule was revealed- here.
8) Showed off 2 Exceptionally Eclectic features:
House decorated with only thrift shop, yard sale and curbside finds – here and …
A colorful lakeside bedroom – here.
9) Showed you how my garden grows – here.
10) Had some pillow talk – here.
11) Finally hid my ugly microwave and made room for fun display space – here.
I even managed to have a fabulous family spring break trip to Williamsburg, VA!
Mental note, don’t go on a water rapids ride while wearing jeans on a cold spring day!
The Charm of Home, Redoux, Stuff & Nonsense