I’m all about an eclectic look and mixing styles, eras, old and new, high and low for a one of a kind look.
While I wouldn’t trade in my hubby after 20 years of marriage, I would like to change some of my 20 year old furniture!
I’ve got my eye on some beautiful and affordable finds for my house and the best part …
the prices are amazing!
I love repurposing and this old industrial rolling rack turned table is a fun conversation piece.
Get the look with this updated take on the rolling coffee table.
I love the idea of mixing chairs for a casual, eclectic look.
LexMod everyday prices are amazing.
Here are some of my faves.
1) Tufted Bed – I love the idea of an upholstered bed – so comfy for reading and lounging. 491
2) Rope Chandelier – the orb shape gets a nautical update with rope. 228
3) Industrial Bar Stool – mix wood and metal for an instant update to any kitchen island. 161
4) Chesterfield Tufted Sofa – also comes in gray. Chesterfield sofas are all the rage and I can see why. 653
5) Round Wood Top Coffee Table – rustic wood pairs well with metal legs. 408
6) Cafe Chair – modeled after the most popular café chair in Europe and it’s less than $100!
7) Shelf Cart – this go anywhere piece with planked wood shelves can be a bar cart, dining room buffet, kitchen organizer and more. 463
8) Metal Dining Chairs – this chair pairs perfectly with farmhouse to mid century modern and it’s less than $70!
9) Industrial Coffee Table on Casters – solid pine planks are perfectly timeworn and paired with huge casters and it’s less than $250!
10) Rustic Chandelier – this statement chandelier of wood and metal perfect in any dining room. 610
11) Ghost Chair – a classic chair that let’s the piece it’s paired with take center stage and it comes in 8 fun colors and it’s less than $81!
12) Bookcase with Ladder – room to show off your favorite collections and the ladder is a fun addition. 1690
13) Curvy Chair – the unique shape of this chair looks like it came from your favorite vintage shop and it’s less than $90!
14) Wood and Metal Dining Table – looks like a factory find and a planked wood top looks perfect atop a curvy metal base. 700
15) Upholstered Bed – nailhead trim adds the perfect finishing touch to this cozy bed and it’s less than $400!
16) 3 Shelf Side Table – 3 open shelves are perfect for storage and display. 357
I also love all of the beautiful and affordable upholstered headboards – most for well under $100!
So let’s make a leftover turkey sandwich and get our retail therapy on at LexMod!
P.S. I’ve been seriously considering adding these ghost chairs to my dining room.
I love the mix of modern chairs with a rustic farmhouse table.
This is a sponsored post from LexMod but I only speak the truth. Thanks for supporting the brands that make this blog possible.