When I think of summer, I think of fresh corn from the farmer’s market.
This Grilled Mexican Corn on the Cob recipe takes it to the next level with a little kick from habanero and the mild flavor of Cojita cheese.
I know, I know …
it’s August and almost the end of fresh corn season.
So to bid goodbye to the lazy days of summer, make sure you grill up some of this corn …
or store this recipe away for next summer.
- 8 ears corn on the cob
- 1 stick butter (softened)
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1/4 habarnero pepper (seeded)
- 3 fresh chives
- salt and pepper
- Cojita cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor
- Boil corn 5-6 minutes
- Grill boiled corn 1 minute on each side (turning 4 times to get nice grill marks all around)
- Slather flavored butter over corn
- Crumble Cojita cheese over corn and top with freshly snipped chives for garnish
Leave a Comment