It’s beyond simple.
Easier than buying nests from the dollar store (which I did with my Butterfly Branch Centerpiece).
How to Make the World’s Easiest Bird’s Nest
1) Buy a bag of Spanish moss (I got mine at the dollar store)
2) Pull off a handful and form it into a ball
3) Push the middle of the ball in with your fist and shape the nest til it’s just to your liking
4) Insert mama bird and some doorknob “eggs”
5) Exclaim, “Wow, that was the world’s easiest bird’s nest!”
The sun was shining yesterday and the thermometer read 57 so I’m thinking spring.
What’s your favorite simple spring decorating tip?