How to Make Glow Stick Eyes for Halloween
I always feel like somebody’s watching me …
Well, if you stroll by my house late at night, you are being watched (insert Vincent Price laugh).
Let’s talk toilet paper!
What to do with all those cardboard tp tubes?
Make Halloween Glow Stick Eyes
1) Gather your toilet paper rolls (if you live in my house, this won’t take long)!
2) Draw eyes on paper – get creative with shapes!
3) Trace eye onto toilet paper roll … then flip the eye template over and use it to trace the other eye (this will make sure your eyes are the same size)
4) Use tiny scissors to cut out the eyes
5) Crack glow stick bracelet and put inside toilet paper roll then cover both sides with duct tape
6) Put eyes in your bushes and watch passers by flee in fear
See More Halloween Ideas
love these! makes me wish we had trick or treaters, but we live outside the tow limits with not too many neighbors!
Great idea. Will definitely use this with the dollar store glow sticks. Just FYI, the coupon comes up that it has already been used..??
What a great idea and fun for Halloween. I don’t think that coupon is viable though- xo Diana
My daughter saw this idea and we’ve been saving our rolls ever since! I love seeing yours… we have the perfect bush to put all of our “watching eyes” in, can’t wait for Halloween to try it out on the trick or treaters! By the way, a word on Cottonelle: We’ve used that brand for years and years and I’ve had several people ask me what kind of TP we use so they can buy the same! Yes, it’s that amazing!!!
I have been wanting to make some. I hate to publicly admit this but I have a toilet paper roll hoard. I think I might have 50 of them right now. What’s wrong with me? LOL
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU…i too save them…and each year my daughter and i make silverware holders for our holiday tables…we have made snowmen, elves, santas, reindeer, and turkeys….we love it…and look forward to making them together each year !
TP hoarders unite!
Fantastic!!!!! Now all i have to do is get rid of the TOILET paper!!!! Thanks Kelly!
What a great way to recycle toilet paper rolls and have some Halloween fun!
I saw these on Pinterest awhile ago and have been saving my TP rolls (I love Cottonelle too, BTW!) and my paper towel rolls, as well.
Those are so cool!
This is fabulous! I pinned it to my Halloween board and I can’t wait to try them for myself!