I love to cook (when I’m in the mood)!
Things that doesn’t require 25 steps and never before heard of ingredients.
This may sound weird …
but I love these brussels sprouts as a snack. They are also the perfect side dish for steak, pork or chicken.
They fill me up and doesn’t everything taste better with bacon?
No carbs, tastes great, baked with a few simple ingredients – what’s better than that?
- 2 Pints Fresh Brussels Sprouts
- 5 Slices Bacon
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Fine Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut bacon into bite size pieces and place on baking sheet
- Cut stems off of brussels sprouts and discard then cut sprouts in half (discard tough outer leaves)
- In a bowl, pour 2 tablespoons olive oil, a generous amount of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper over sprouts
- Pour seasoned brussels sprouts onto bacon lined cookie sheet
- Roast for 10 minutes, flip sprouts and bacon, then roast for another 10 minutes
Do you have any weird snacking habits?
Check out more of my recipes here.