It’s almost that time again – my girls’ annual Valentine’s party.
Girls only of course!
On their must do list:
Guess Who – the girls fill out a questionnaire with 10 burning questions such as, “What 3 things would you bring to a dessert island?” and “Who’s your secret crush?” They had a blast guessing who was who!
Dance Off – Blast the tunes and they boogie til they can’t boogie no more!
Games – a favorite is seeing who can stack the most conversation hearts in a minute.
Movie – a sappy chick flick of course.
Of course, it all starts with the perfect paper airplane invitations.
The little details make all the difference, like these fun Valentine ice cubes that are a cinch to make but I know will elicit oohs and aahs from the girls.
Make Valentine Fruit Ice Cubes
1) Get a heart shaped silicone ice cube tray like this one
2) Boil water – it will make your ice cubes clearer than if using cold water!
3) Gather your favorite fruits and slice larger ones into small pieces
4) Take some of the softer fruit and mash up
5) Add the mashed fruit to some of the hearts and sprinkle fruit pieces on top – add fruit pieces only to some of the hearts (I like variety)!
6) Pour boiled water over fruit and freeze
7) Pop into your favorite drink, insert two straws and sip with the one you love
P.S. Who was your first crush?
P.P.S. Need to punch up your kitchen with some amazing art? Check out some of my fave kitchen art here!