See how to make this DIY egg garland to dress up your spring mantel, doorway or window.
I’m not putting my eggs in one basket.
In fact, I’m taking them out of the basket and stringing them from my mantel and filling up glass jars from HomeGoods with the rest.
Peter Cottontail makes an appearance.
You know those bunnies multiply like, well, bunnies.
DIY Egg Garland
1) Buy cheap plastic eggs (the kind with the holes in both the top and bottom – try the dollar store)
2) Thread ribbon, fishing line or yarn through the bottom of the first egg making sure to leave some to tie into a pretty bow at the end
3) Thread ribbon through top half of egg then attach the egg
4) Repeat, repeat, repeat until you have the length you want
5) Hang it from your mantel, doorway or anywhere else that needs a little spring cheer
(I used 50 eggs for my garland)